Realization

After finally submitting a couple of my college applications, I'm coming to realize why I'd been told to write so many random essays and pieces of writing earlier. There's so much more you can submit after you're done with the initial stage of completing your application it is INSANE!! I actually regret not expanding on my ideas of Possible worlds or Einstein's dreams. I still have a pretty good opportunity to actually, let's see what I make of it

Meanwhile, hopefully I'm able to go into full swing of writing my research papers and actually am able to submit it in time to be reviewed for my admissions process.

I'm also realizing what a hassle recommendation letters are when you've already graduated from  the school you've only been at for a year and the teachers barely know you. Let's see how I handle things.

Deadlines are long gone. I nervously await for any of the remaining portals to be closed any day now... 

Comments

Popular Posts